Are you confused with all the various plans that the various pension companies offer.
We don’t blame you!
Having a secure pension is really important and you should always sit down with an expert to determine a pension plan to suit your needs. We can advise you on the best plan for your needs.
As life expectancy increases, it is up to each individual to ensure that they make adequate provision for their own income in retirement. Sean P. Matthews Insurances can help you to do this in a tax efficient, flexible and cost effective manner.
Let us help you answer your questions:
- When should I retire?
- How much will I need to retire comfortably?
- What is the best way to fund my pension?
- What is a PRSA (Personal Retirement Savings Account)?
- Is a PRSA better than a traditional Pension plan?
- Should I have a self-administered pension?
- How much can I take tax-free at retirement?
We recommend talking to your pension advisor at least five years prior to retirement to ensure the correct strategy is adopted. Our aim is to ensure you make the right choices at the right time, making the most of the funds you have worked hard to accumulate during your working life.
Call Sean or any of the team and we will be happy to discuss pension needs. If you wish to call into the office or if you prefer us to meet with you we will be happy to do so.